Brand Development, Web Content, Film
Create and manage new content for Hurley.com across three categories—art, music and culture—to engage with the brand’s core audience and broaden its reach.
An in-house editor developed story ideas and managed all aspects of planning and producing feature stories, blurbs and video pieces for Hurley.com. Three feature stories, three to five blurbs on upcoming events, write-ups or reviews, and one two-minute video piece were delivered to Hurley each week. The content included stories on subjects such as underground art, skateboarding and punk rock.
The content drove traffic to the site through keyword searches and re-posting on third-party sites such as The Worlds Best Ever and YouTube, among others. The content reaffirmed the brand’s commitment to the arts to previous and new visitors, resulting in increased awareness and product sales.
All Case Studies:
- Boosted Mobile Graffiti Tour
- White Space Project W Hotels
- Zune Arts Graphic Novel
- Deathbowl to Downtown
- Project Tradeshow
- Campari - The Art of Cocktailing
- Boosted Mobile X Claw Money
- "Life Is Beautiful"
- HBO - John From Cincinnati
- Volkswagen - Crispin Porter + Bogusky
- SWINDLE Magazine
- Street World - Urban Art & Culture From 5 Continents
- Juxtapoz Book Series
- History Of American Graffiti